Kid-Friendly Dentist Office
In Brownsville, TX
Kids Love to Come and Have Fun With Ellie & Friends!
We know that children require proper care and attention when visiting the dentist.
At The Tooth Place, we always go the extra mile to ensure that your children are comfortable.
Ellie invites you to visit her at her Dental Home, The Tooth Place, where you can join her with all the fun and excitement in the family area. She has all sorts of entertainment; Arcades, Movie Room, Touch Screen Games, Arts & Crafts, Including an Indoor Playground!
Watch The Video!
Ellie has a Kids Club that is exclusive to kids that are patients of The Tooth Place. As a member you are invited to Member Exclusive Events. Games, Contests, Food, Dance Offs and all sorts of fun Dental Education are part of The Club! Next time that you visit The Tooth Place, ask about joining Ellie’s Kids Club and be part of the extravaganza!
- Whether you are bringing in your child for a simple dental checkup or a complex procedure, you are welcomed to be with your child at all times.
- Your child will never be tied down for a dental checkup or procedure here at The Tooth Place.
- We are open late and on weekends to accommodate to your busy schedule!
- Braces can begin at the age of 8.
- Your toothless child may get space maintainers to prevent teeth from shifting together in order to allow proper eruption of permanent teeth.
- We offer Membership Plans if your child doesn’t have insurance.
- First dental visit should be at the age of 6 months.
- We see adults too!